Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Reminder: Last Day to Enroll at the Early Bird Rate!

Today is the last day for the early bird discount on the upcoming Letting Go and Lightening Up class series. Normally the twelve hours of class time (4 classes that are 3 hours each), the comprehensive workbook, and support calls cost $300. But you will get $50 discount if you enroll today. Enroll with a friend and you each will receive another $50 discount, bringing the cost of the class to $200!
The classes enpower you to let go of the clutter in your mind, your home, your office and your life. The first class meets on July 11. The class will meet on the second Saturday of each month with the final class meeting on October 10 -- you can be organized by the holiday season! You can get more information about the class and enroll on my website: http://clearspaces.org/workshops.aspx.

Tomorrow is Thursday which is "Stump the Organizer" Day! You can post your questions here or email me at Denise@clearspaces.org. I am looking forward to hearing from you! I will be on the road for most of the day but I will answer your questions as soon as I get an internet connection.

No comments: