Thursday, June 11, 2009

Got Organizing Questions?

It seems that organizing is on many people's minds these days. It's pretty common that I am asked questions about organizing in social situations.

Sometimes people know exactly what they want to do and how they want to do it, they just need a little validation. Validation can be really motivating. It can eliminate the fear that you are doing something wrong, or that there must be something unusual about you because you prefer to work in a way that's different from how your neighbor works.

Basically I've been asked just about every type of organizing question that I can think of. But I'm sure there's more out there. Let's hear them!

Every Thursday I will post the "Stump the Organizer" article. Post your organizing question on this blog. Based on the number of questions I get, I will either directly answer your question in the post or I'll summarize the questions to provide an efficient answer through a post.

So what's stumping you? What organizing question do you have that, when answered, will get you going on your project?
Post a Comment