Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Show, The Workshop, The Logo

What a week it has been! On Presidents' Day I was a guest on Great Day St. Louis. Carol Daniels, Niecy Nash and I talked about getting the clutter out of our heads as the foundation for successful organizing. Here is the link to our segment in case you missed it: greatday
Thanks to host Carol Daniels who made me feel so at ease. It was a lot of fun. I was surprised to learn how cold a TV studio is. I was freezing! But on the other hand, I didn't have to worry about a shiny nose!

Decluttering the mind is the focus of the first class of my upcoming workshop "Letting Go and Lightening Up." I am looking forward to a wonderful workshop. The people who have enrolled so far are so interesting and have a variety of gifts to bring to the table. Want more information? See www.clearspaces.org/workshop.aspx

Another exciting development: we will be getting a new logo! Talented artist Tim Sternau has been working on a logo that captures the spiritual basis of the Clear Spaces mission: to help people live healthy lives with peace and meaning through organization. When the new logo is unveiled there will be a celebration! Look for it.

No comments: