Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shocking News About Professional Organizer Denise Lee

In one week I am going to jail. I realize this is shocking news but rest assured that the occasion warrants the lock-up. No, I haven't done anything wrong. I'm going to jail for a good cause.

Every year the Muscular Dystrophy Association asks business owners to help raise money for kids and their families affected by Muscular Dystrophy. This year the MDA asked if I could help out.

One of the many ways the MDA helps is through their summer camp program. For any child summer camp is one of the highlights of summer. Swimming, sports, campfires, crafts, star-gazing..... the list of diversions is endless. For kids battling  a chronic illness the diversion of summer camp is not just fun - it's good therapy. To learn more, take a look at the summer camp page from the national MDA site: http://www.mdausa.org/clinics/camp/. 

I hope that you can find it in your heart to help the MDA by bailing me out of jail with your donation - which is tax-deductible of course.  Please visit my page at https://www.joinmda.org/MyLockup/MyHomepage/tabid/198077/Participant/denise/Default.aspx.

And please: no taunting of the prisoner.

No comments: